Thursday 24 February 2011

Digital Me: Research

I decided that I needed some inspiration for my website so I did some research online. I searched for interesting designs, each using different layouts. Here a few screenshots from the pages that I liked, I have also included links below each screenshot so that you can have a look and see exactly why I enjoyed each site:


This webpage is quite simple but I like the layout, from the positioning of the navigation bar on the left to the title of the page itself. 

I like this page as I believe that it interacts with the user very well, it's exciting to play around with, but slightly harder to navigate around than the webpage above.


I also feel that this webpage interacts well with the user. I like how you can scroll from the left to the right, travelling through their 3 albums in order of there release as if you were going through time with the band. This page was also designed using HTML 5 which is the latest version of HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment