Monday 25 October 2010

The Shoot

Today, we filmed our One Shot; despite not completely satisfying our initial plan, we made productive use of the limited time we had in the studio. With hindsight, there is much scope for improvement that my group and I would make, but were simply not possible during the time we had. Regardless of having an exciting and innovation idea for our film, I feel we underestimated the difficulty of the transforming the imagery and visions in our head into video. I felt the quality of the materials we used for props were not good enough - the cardboard was simply too flimsy, possibly styrofoam would have been better although this would have been harder to get hold of. Overall, the group and I were all pleased with the outcome of our first One Shot film, and cannot wait to show everyone!
Lights...
Camera...
Action?

No comments:

Post a Comment