Thursday 24 March 2011

Digital Me: Banner

The next stage for the design of my website was to design a banner that can be inserted into the header of the site. This meant finding the correct font that I want to use as well as including the logo somewhere within it. I decided to create a number of banner's and then from this choose which want I will choose for the site.



The above banner is one that I do not want to use as I don't like the positioning of the logos or the colour of the font, I also feel that I that two font's could make it more aesthetically pleasing. 



This banner is better and the improvements from the above banner have been made, however I am still not happy with the positioning of the logo and I want the font to be larger as there is too much blank space.


For this banner I enlarged the font and used the logo as the dot above the 'I' this does not work as the logo is too small also the font for 'design' needs to be enlarged.


This is the final banner I wish to use as I feel that the font's work well together and enlarging the logo and only using a section work's aesthetically with the rest of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment