Thursday 24 March 2011

Digital Me: Logo

Once I had decided on a layout, I wanted to come up with a name and a logo to design my website around. At first I drew many images of different object's until ended up with this ice cream in a glass with a straw and a cherry on top as seen below. This is a sketch of the logo that I plan to use in my website, I would like to make a few alterations but this is the basic logo I would like to use.


The next step I took was to scan the above image into photoshop where I used the variety of tools to trace over the sketch and then add colour. The colours I have used are faint but bright colours as I wished to show my bright and cheerful personality through my website. I didn't keep the colours in the lines as I wanted to have a tissue paper type effect. The image below is the final logo I want to use for my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment