Friday 19 November 2010

Interactive Space: Idea Change

I haven't blogged in a while as I have been struggling for ideas for my final outcome. The one I talked about in my previous blog I was not pleased with. The idea was too simple and I didn't feel it was very exciting or very interactive for the user. Instead, I have decided to produce my own from scratch with the use of Photoshop and a Graphics Tablet.


The idea I have now put together is of a little cartoon boy I produced who visits the Zoo. You have to decide which animals you want to see and what you want to do with them; from feeding to swimming. The Space is aimed mainly towards the younger generations but I look forward to showing you my final outcome. For now, here is some of the images I have produced, they are simple however,I believe they are effective.

Image 1
Image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment