Tuesday 9 November 2010

Interactive Space: My Idea

For my final idea I want to produce a game where you have to search for particular products around Nottingham. You will be presented with a shopping list, where you will select which product you want to buy, this will then lead you onto a map of Nottingham City Centre where you will be able to select the shop you think will sell this product. If the product is in that store then you can move onto the next item, if not then you search another shop. This continues until you purchase all the items on your list. 

I will produce a visual branch map of my idea to allow myself to plan exactly how my 'Interactive Space" will be put together, so that I don't get confused as it will be a complicated design. Fingers crossed it will all come together nicely and I cannot wait to show you the final Interactive Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment