Monday 1 November 2010

Interactive Space

So this is my first attempt at linking through association, the original idea came together as i sat in my room and realised what a mess it was, therefore I decided to take pictures before and after I cleaned it. As this was my first attempt I do not want to use this idea as my final outcome, but simply an experiment to see what I can do with these images and HTML's. I am excited for this project and look forward to producing to what will hopefully be a interesting site.


Which room is mine?


Do you want to enter?


Do you want to clean my desk?


Clean =D next job?


Do you want to do my washing?


Clean =D next job?


My bed is a mess, do you want to make my bed?


My bed is made =D all done?


Bye Bye


This will in between the photos to allow the consumer
 to make a 'Yes or No?' decision. 

I hope this allows you to have an insight into my idea, it is quite basic and not very exciting but hopefully it will allow me to learn and be more creative for my final outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment