Wednesday 4 May 2011

Animation: Haunted Ride

For my animation, I have decided to create a haunted graveyard where the audience will come across a number of scares, such as a falling trees, blocked pathways, jumping zombies, falling blades and flashing lights. Some of the main objects included in the animation will be coffins and gravestones. Below are a few screenshots that I have taken whilst producing my Haunted Ride animation, these images are without any materials added.



This is a screenshot of 3Ds Max as I see it when designing my animation.


This is the cart I have designed, it is a coffin that I have adapted to look like a cart, I plan to add a wooden material to it.


Above is the blade that moves up and down quickly up and down. I plan to add a bloody material to it.




The above two images are a few of the gravestones I plan to place into my animation, each will have its own material, for example, marble, stone and wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment