Tuesday 24 May 2011

Visual Essay - I am choosing my Pathway because...?




This is my Visual Essay which was the 2nd of my two Context 1 Assignments set for me this year at Nottingham Trent University. The aim was to show which one of these 3 pathways , Interactive Media, Virtual Environments and Moving Image I will continue next year. The media I chose to do the essay on had to correspond with my decision.

Overall I feel that I have created a strong Visual Essay that clearly states which pathway I have chosen, with some help form the 5 practitioners that I chose. I think i could of my quite a few improvements but unfortunately either my skills or resources did not allow me to do so However, I would definitely would like to improve the voiceover and maybe I will do so in the future.

I hope you enjoy it and I would appreciate any feedback you may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment