Thursday 13 October 2011

Year 2 - It's good to be back!!

I have been back at university for nearly two weeks now and I have already been set 4 projects. I have chosen the Virtual Environment pathway as I concluded at the end of last year. Over the summer I played around on 3Ds Max to improve my skills and keep the software fresh in my mind although I have nothing to show for this I felt it was important to do this and has worked to my advantage for the beginning of this new year.


I look forward to what else is to come this year and I hope by the end of this year my skills have improved dramatically. I also hope that you continue to enjoy the work I produce and continue to give me feedback as it is important for me to learn where I can improve my work in all areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment