Monday 28 January 2013

Context 3 Assignments

Last Term I was set two Context 3 Assignments, one of which was to write up a business idea for a company and the other was to choose and/or design 5 images with 1000 words about each.

For the first assignment I had a business idea for an online tutorial website that is updated weekly with new animation tutorials for schools. I feel that Animation is something that you can't study at school but it could be something students could access online from home or at school in their free time from a young age. The schools would purchase a package for the children at their schools making it widely accessible to children World Wide. The tutorials would teach the children all types of animation from 2D and 3D to Stop Motion etc. 


The second assignment was to choose 5 images that would best represent me at the Multimedia Exhibition in May of this year these images are not final but they are for me to start  thinking on how to sell myself through my work and my capabilities as a practitioner. Below are the five images I chose.



Image 1


Image 2


Image 3


Image 4


Image 5

No comments:

Post a Comment