Monday 28 January 2013

Research Assignment

For my Research Assignment I chose a the topic, 'What Level Of Exaggeration Helps To Convey Emotion In An Animated Performance?' I chose this topic as I want to further my studies in Character Animation, I wanted to find out how exaggeration is exactly used in order to make a character seem believable and connect with an audience on an emotional level like those that Pixar create in their animations such as Up and Toy Story. The assignment had to be at least 4000 words long, I successfully managed to receive a high 2.1 grade for this part of the project.

The next part of this project are the Artefacts which I will produce this week term in order to show whether my findings were correct or not. 

There is not much else to say on this assignment as it is mainly written but you will be able to see my artefacts which I will continually show the progress and my findings along the way on   this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment