Tuesday 29 January 2013

Up to Date and the Future

Now you know what I have been up to till now I can finally say Happy New Year and hopefully 2013 will bring us all good things including a fantastic degree for me but I will have to put the work in. 

The future brings a number of new projects including a new External Client Project, I will be working with another student, a film student called Tom Newman, here is a link to his vimeo account where you can view some of his work, (www.vimeo.com/user4881669). Our external client is a well known company called One Piece Jump In. They design the ultimate chillout attire that is essential an all in one tracksuit, some might say an adult baby grow but I say it something you should wear to stay looking fresh, comfy and chilled whether your lazing around or playing extreme sports. Tom and I look forward to working with this company and are going to be pushing ourselves to produce the ultimate composition using both live image shots and CGI. Here is another link to their website to help you to get a better understanding of who they are (www.onepiece.co.uk). 

Another project is my 5 artefacts that I will produce to prove of disprove my findings from the research assignment I undertook last term. I have produced a survey to help gain an understanding from the public and other industrial professionals on their opinion as to the importance of exaggeration to help convey emotion in animated performance. When I have collected enough data I will produce the results on one my next few posts. Here is a link to my survey please feel free to take part (www.surveymonkey.com/s/88NG7HL).

No comments:

Post a Comment