Monday 28 January 2013

Time To Start Blogging Again

It has been an extremely long time since my last blog and so much as happened. I am about halfway through my final year of uni with only 5 months left and soon to be a graduate from Nottingham Trent University. Due to being extremely busy a whole term has passed since my last blog in May and so the following posts will update you on each module that I undertook and successfully passed between September to December of last year. The different modules that I worked upon were two Context 3 assignments, a Research Assignment and an Internal Client Project with a research group known as ATRG. It is important for me to start blogging again as I feel that it is a vital stage in showing my design process of my animations as well as receiving feedback from course mates and industry professionals as well as the public. There opinions matter as they are the audience that I aim to please, so all feedback is vital for me to improve as a partitioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment